22 March 2021
We’re looking for an experienced, driven content and social media co-ordinator to join our small but growing team.
If you’re passionate about all things social, with a natural flare for writing, and experience of producing social content and copy for B2B and B2C clients, we’d love to hear from you!
Job title: Content and social media co-ordiantor
Hours: Full time, permanent
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000, starting salary based on experience
Location: Initially WFH. Eventually this role will be office-based in the Gateshead area.
Closing date: 29th March 2021
A bit more about the role…
Your duties will include (but won’t be limited to):
- Delivering and managing projects and retainers for our clients, helping to drive growth and advising on social media best practice and strategy.
- Designing, creating and managing organic social content, as well as promotions and paid-for social ad campaigns across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Reporting on monthly on activity and providing analysis with action points.
- Continued research of audience preferences and discover current trends
- Managing and developing our own social platforms and supporting marketing activity
- Writing, editing and publishing various content (blogs, social media posts, ebooks, white papers, landing page copy etc).
- Applying graphic design principles to create visuals and marketing materials when required
- Nurturing strong relationships and maintaining clear lines of communications with clients, partners, and the team
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in a related role
- A passion for social media marketing and content writing
- The ability to produce creative content, text and images
- Good knowledge and working experience of main social media channels within a business context.
- Knowledge of industry standard social scheduling tools
- Thorough understanding and experience of organic and paid social media
- Good understanding of Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Copywriting and communication skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the needs of the audience
- A passion for marketing, in particular social media and content writing
- Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail and able to see projects through to fruition.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to act on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pro-activity in suggesting new ideas for social media and marketing activity
- Flexibility – we’re a small team so you’ll need to be flexible and happy to support other areas of the business when needed.
- Experience of SEO and Google Analytics is a bonus!
To find out more or apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.