We Are Hiring!
6 April 2022
We’re looking for an experienced, driven content co-ordinator to join our small but growing team.
If you’re passionate about all things marketing and social media, with a natural flare for writing, and experience of producing social content and copy for B2B and B2C clients, we’d love to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Creating engaging copy for blogs, websites, social media posts, ebooks, white papers, etc, for a range of clients.
- Supporting on the delivery and management of projects and retainers for our clients, helping to drive growth and advising on best practice and strategy.
- Designing, creating and managing organic social content, as well as promotions and paid-for social ad campaigns across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Reporting on monthly on activity and providing analysis with action points.
- Continued research of audience preferences and current trends
- Editing and publishing content
- Generating ideas and proposals for client activity
- Supporting our own marketing activity and generating ideas for outreach and business growth, including networking
- Nurturing strong relationships and maintaining clear lines of communications with clients, partners, and the team
We’d really like you to have the following:
- Proven experience in a related role
- A passion for all things marketing and social media and a desire to constantly learn more
- Strong copywriting and communication skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the needs of the audience
- The ability to produce creative content, text and images
- Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail and able to see projects through to fruition
- Flexibility – we’re a small team so you’ll need to be flexible and happy to support other areas of the business when needed.
- Pro-activity in suggesting new ideas
- Energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to act on own initiative
- A great fit for our small, friendly team!
And any of these would be an extra bonus…
- Knowledge of industry standard social scheduling tools
- Experience of SEO and Google Analytics is a bonus!
- Working experience of paid social media
- Ability to use design tools such as the Adobe suite or Canva
For full details and to apply, visit https://jobs.sunderland.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=373DPERDF21 or email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Graduate Internship Scheme is a collaboration between the University of Sunderland, a recent Graduate and a regional SME. The Scheme has been designed to benefit both the Graduate and the company, ensuring that the Graduate takes the first steps on the career ladder whilst the company benefits from the Graduates enthusiasm, expertise and up to date knowledge.